Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and had lot's of yummy food to eat just like Hope.  It was so fun to spend so much time with family.  My sister Katie and her hubby Clint came into town from Pennsylvania and it was such a blast to see them.  It was so fun to have Charee home again obviously:) It was fun to have our daddy home a lot.  I think Sydney got her fill of her dad anyway.  We were in the car and she asked me where her daddy was and I told her that he was at work and that it was kind of sad that he couldn't be home with us and she replied;  No it is not, it is not sad mom.  I can't believe Christmas has all ready come and gone but is sure was a good one.  We were taking all of our Christmas decorations down and Sydney looked at her dad  with a really sad face and said I miss kissmas.  It was so cute.  Lucky for Sydney we went to Nana's a couple of days later for our usual yummy Sunday dinner and Christmas was still at Nana's.  In fact I over heard Sydney say to her Nana "Nana let's go kiss under the mistletoe!"  Hope is informing me at the moment that it is time to get off the computer.  Happy New Year everyone. 
Such cute little cousins
This is Hope getting her diaper changed by her Aunt Charee.  I am sorry that all of you can't have an Aunt Charee for your children.  She loves my girls so much and seriously is changing her diaper as if she doesn't have to change Chloe's diaper a bazillion times a day.  Charee you are the best seriously thank you for loving my girls so much and doing so much for them while you were hear.  
and then all of a sudden there was three.  It is crazy to think how fast these little beauties have grown.
Not the best quality of pic but this is the darling apron that Santa Nana got for Sydney.  

5 comments:

glenna said...

Okay! Now, I to have to get my composure ....give me a minute. I'm giggling tears at every picture. You do a great job at getting the perfect moments of these three playing....okay...maybe pulling and grabbing a little, too. But it is so cute!! They are such sweet princesses. I love being able to see this...I feel so blessed to really see them grow. And I'm so grateful that they have their loving grandparents, on both sides, too. What a blessing that is!! Love you, bunches, everyone, auntie

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

like auntie like niece i too am crying with a big smile on my face. i love how you write you capture syds, hopes, yours and tybears personality perfectly. what you said about me was too kind but it makes me so happy that you know how much i love and adore your girls like my own!!! call me when hope wants to talk!!!

Unknown said...

fun christmas pictures cal~
L O V E T H E M!!! ...{& i con't just mean the pictures!!!}

xxxxxxxx000000000xxxxxxxxxxx0x nl

Unknown said...

fun christmas pictures cal~
L O V E T H E M!!! ...{& i con't just mean the pictures!!!}

xxxxxxxx000000000xxxxxxxxxxx0x nl

Unknown said...

...yeah sorry. that's retarded. for some reason it wouldn't post the 1st one, then it posted BOTH! complete with spelling error's! {bonus!} hugs, nana lew