Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hoppy Easter!!

I realize we all look like we are in pain, with the exception of Hope, but at least we are all looking at the camera!

My mom would always put these curlers in Katie and I's hair when we were little so yesterday I went and bought some and thought we would give them a try.
It is kind of hard to tell, but Sydney had all of her curlers stay in except the one in the very front. She has a habit of twirling her hair while she sleeps. I wish I could have seen the wrestling match with the curler in the middle of the night.
The finished product turned out pretty darn cute if you ask me:-)










Hope everybody had a lovely Easter!!!!

3 comments:

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

oh my Gosh!!! WOW!!! you are so dang talented and the detail!!! i love the leggings i need to buy some from you!!! i love the memory of your momma putting curlers in your hair and Katie's. Hopey looks so adorable in CURLS they were made for her! She such a happy little chick!! And Sydney is get so old, oh it's going by to fast she's darling!!! ZACY BOY, what a little heartbreaker pretty boy!! Calli your so beautiful and soooo talented (the dresses look like matilda jane...you amazing!!)i wish i could of been with all of you today!! HAPPY EASTER I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

p.s. Tybear and his girlies are so dear:)XOXOXO's

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

p.s.s forgive me for all the typo's im a little tired:)

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

k i think i scared off anyone else who wanted to leave a comment....sorry! but chloe asked me to "show pics. of all of you, i miss them so much i need to see them!" so we really enjoyed peeking in on all of you and admiring "i do love their curls mommy...ooooh they are so cute i love them so much, i do!!!" also she went on and on about " aunt calli made this....oooooo cool!! pretty, like fancy nancy!!" (the book) we love you all and have a great day!!! xoxoxo's