Thursday, April 2, 2009

Here Kitty kitty

I took these pictures a couple of months ago but decided I had to post them.

Hey there kitty want to play?
Just hold still this is one of my many submission holds that I am sure you will grow to love.
He didn't like that one so much and I think he let her know.
But then again it is her favorite kitty and she is sure he didn't mean to hurt her.
Hold still Charlie I just need to pull your ear really hard for a minute,
and your tail.
If you notice Charlie's ears are bent back in what I now know and recognize as a pre pounce posture.  
Poor Hopey didn't know what hit her and neither did I.  This is Charlie who had, had enough and decided to try a submission hold of his own.  He grabbed her around the neck and pulled her to the ground.  I couldn't decide if I should laugh or get mad at the cat.  
It took Hope maybe one minute to stop crying and then she went right back after him.  I think she tortured him for a good twenty minutes before he decided he was done.  She still loves him to pieces and thinks that they are best friends.

6 comments:

Baum Family said...

Oh that is funny, it made me laugh at 7 in the morning which is hard to do! she is so stinkin cute!

The Nash's said...

I am laughing out loud right now. Especially the last Charlie retaliation picture!

Dubb Days said...

Now that is a true friend. She is still loyal after a smack down.

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

that is so funny i love how it's as if your helping her but still making sure your getting the picture.

Unknown said...

H-I-L-I-O-U-S!!! ya gotta love lifes' lessons! we had so much fun with you yesterday on Easter! thankyou!
kisses~ nl

Unknown said...

...ok, lets try that again...
H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!!! {i'll tell you what's hilARious~ my mad typing/spelling skills!}