Friday, April 24, 2009

Our Cuz Chloe

The girls and I took a very quick, way too short trip up to AZ to see Charee, Tanner, and Chloe.  I got so many cute pictures of Chloe that I decided to make a Chloe post.  This little Chica is full of it and I mean all of it. :) 

No words to describe
perfect baby chub

What are we looking at?
Can I see?
Seriously, I think you have taken enough pictures of me all ready put it down and go get me some ice cream. (If you look close you can see some drool on her lip.)
Hold on guys just give me a minute.

weeeeeeeeee
Dang Hopey girl it's just sand


7 comments:

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

those pictures are so so goood! i love them you'v captured her personality so perfectly you are so good im such a cheezer but im so proud of you wow!!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

ps where are the other girls i want to see my girlies!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

also i need those pics i love them!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

this is tanner writing now...pictures are great. Im way impressed with your great talent as a photographer. love ya

Lewis Fam said...

Thank you Chloe is impossible to not get her personality. I have a lot more pictures I just had to start somewhere

Connie said...

Calli--those pics are darling! Your little fam is precious. Sorry I didn't get to see you when you were down...before I knew it, you were gone!

Unknown said...

Wow you're so good honey!!! Love all those pictures of Chloer's~ i have to get over there & see the rest of them~ of your girls!!! Thankyou for being so insanely FUN!!! ya know we love ya like that!!!
lovies, nl