Saturday, May 2, 2009

Lot's of fun in the Arizona Sun

More pictures from our very short but very fun filled trip to Az.  Hope has been not very nice to her cousin Chloe in the past.  In fact they needed constant supervision.  This trip we had a few rough moments but mostly just fun moments.
Charee and Tanner have this killer park just a few miles away from where they are staying.  They have ducks and fountains and lots of grass with a fun play ground as well.
People told me how fun it would be to have more children to see how different they are from eachother.  Sydney and Hope couldn't be more different when it comes to doing adrenaline rushing type of activities.  I would try to swing Syd when she was younger and she hated it she would just cry the whole time.  She still doesn't really like it.  Hope on the other hand likes it a lot.  Her aunt Rebee who is kind of a dare devil adrenaline junky herself is the one pushing her, encouraging her to embrace the adrenaline rush feeling.  I think they might be  two pea's in a pod when it comes to this kind of thing.

Catch me if you can Aunt Rebee I am headed straight for the water.
Then there is my little Sydney bean who is as cautious as they come when it comes to everything except animals that is.  Her Nana confessed to me that she was much the same way.  No wonder they are such good buddies. 

Sweet running pose I had to share.  
This is Sydney in her element, feeding the darling baby ducks.
This is Sydney not so much in her element.  I think she went around one time and then she was done.
Hopey, Hopey, Hopey.  That is a little bit of dirt in her mouth which the later pictures will explain.  
Please let me go!
Thank you Uncle Tanner.

Seriously her face says it all.  I guess this is how Hopey decided to let out all of her energy after a very long car ride.  
She was picking up the sand and just squeezing it so hard between her fingers.
No she did not fall over, she jumped onto the sand and started rolling around and giving it loves.
It was so dang funny to watch her.  She went nuts.  

That is some of the sand she decided to rub all over her head.
Aunt Charee and cousin Chloe enjoying the sling
Hope enjoyed the sling herself. I am not sure how much Aunt Charee's shoulder enjoyed it.
Thank you so much Brown family for such a fun trip.  We can't wait to do it again. 

2 comments:

Tanner said...

thank yo u thank you it made my day even my week so so fun we had a blast i miss miss you all but but i have to admit i miss my hopey so freakin much she's so rad and stinkin cute!!!

Unknown said...

ohhhh~ heart be still!!! i do love all you girls!!!! {&Tanner} your posts are so adorable calli! that was sooo much fun & you captured some darling 'Kodak moments'!
lovies, nl