Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I just had a very depressing moment, I thought that I could maybe cinderella for halloween since I have this really fluffy prom dress from highschool.  I totally thought that it was going to fit and maybe even fit me better then when I was in highschool.   Well that dream was shattered it not only doens't kind of fit it just doesn't fit.  I hope that it is either one of two things, my little sister borrowed it and had it tailored, or my boobs have just become much much bigger since highschool.  

3 comments:

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

i cant tell you how refreshing it is to read such a real entry. i love it!

April Showers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joy ~ Kurt said...

Calli~
You are beautiful and thats all that matters! I think you look amazing and who CARES about the high school dress! You have 2 cute little girls now, that's a better reward, right? I hate that this world is soooooo caught up in size. Im sorry you felt bad.
XOXO