Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So i know I need to update.  That last picture was not a pretty one.  That happened 2 1/2 years ago at bear lake.  Hope turned one on the twenty first of october so I will post some pictures of that soon.  I am totally freaked out right now because I need to take away my two year olds binky, and I really need to potty train her, and I need to put her in a big girl bed.  I have realized that she was probably ready for all three of these things awhile ago but I am so not ready and I need to be.  It is really hard to make my kids do hard things I have decided.  I hope that everyone got to go outside today even if it was only for a minute it was so beautiful.  

2 comments:

Joy ~ Kurt said...

I remember those hard things! I wansn't ready either. Braden loved his binky. The bed thing wasn't too bad and the pottie training, well I've heard that girls are easier than boys, but what do I know. You will do great. Just don't make it a big deal and know that it will just get easier and easier. The first step is the the hardest. Your a great mom! You'll be fine!
XOXO

Kara said...

Hey, I am sure you have had lots of ideas on how to get rid of the binkie...but I am going to share with you what worked with Grant, he was almost 2. We started cutting the nipple down little by little, until there was nothing left to suck on and then he eventually didn't want it anyway! Well, he still held it going to bed,but no hurt there!