Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween

We were trying to decide if the costumes from last year were maybe still going to work for this year. I know kind of sad but I am pregnant and very much in to doing as little as possible. Any way this was Hope's from last year and Syd had to try it on. I was laughing so hard so thought I would share.

Cute fairy wings I was debating on trying to work with.
This was at the AF Highschool the night before. It was seriously lame (thanks Adam and Julie) The girls still had a lot of fun.
Hope at the Highschool.
Our first stop on Halloween was to our ward trunk or treat. It was the most beautiful weather I think I have ever seen on Halloween. This is the girls having to squint from the sun!
Just a couple of cute kids.
I am realizing that I didn't really get any great pics of Syd's costume. She and her best friend Tu Tu were butterflies.
This is Hope on the way to our next stop. My parents trunk or treat up in Alpine. She could not eat her candy fast enough.
The girls up in Alpine. This was a short lived trunk or treat. Notice Hope decided to take care of Sydney's Halloween bag. Syd didn't really even go up to anyone's trunk but you can bet that Hope did. It is so funny how fast they pick up on the Halloween get free candy concept.
Our final stop was our favorite Halloween Stop. Nana's!
This was one of our friends daughters. Her costume is my absolute favorite, I don't think it will ever be beat.
Hope and Syd were so excited to see cousin Chloe. I am sad that I don't have more pictures of Nana's. There was so much yummy food to eat. Hot chili along with a yummy pasta dish, doughnuts, caramel apples, soda, and lot's of yummy candy. This might be one of the reasons it is my favorite stop, and probably why I didn't really take any pictures. I was too busy eating.
At the end of the night Syd's tutu was driving her nuts, so cousin chloe gladly took it off her hands. Apparently she has worn it everyday since. It was a really fun Halloween. Hope all of yours was just as fun!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I love seeing all your cute pictures. I was so excited when I found out you are pregnant. I had been wondering. When are you due? I hope you are feeling okay.

glenna said...

I went on to look for some pics for a new project and I couldn't quit laughing. I love these pumpkins so much. you, too. love ya, auntie

Marjie said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

she has worn it everyday we need to wash it, it has chili on it. that picture of syd in hopes last years halloween outfit makes me laugh out loud!!

Unknown said...

oh those are some cute girlies!!!