Wednesday, November 4, 2009

More Summertime Fun

Nothing better then playing with Charlie and eating corn dogs ymmmmmm.
Classic mascara picture
Sydney took swim lessons a couple of months ago and Hope decided that on this day she was not going to be left behind, so she got her swim stuff on all by herself.
Chloe stayed at our house from Fri to Sat and didn't know that Sat. was cougar day! Her facial expression is awesome. "Tell me again why I am wearing this?"
The best little friends in the whole world.
For swim lessons Syd was terrified to blow bubbles in the water so I thought we would start smaller. This is Hope laughing at her because she can't do it. Just kidding I have no idea what Hope is laughing at and she probably doesn't either.
I was very proud of Syd, she was able to blow bubbles in the pool after this small exercise in bravery.
Hope loves black licorice.
Can I have some more?
One day we were a little bored so we decided that it was Charlie's birthday. We made him a delicious cake that I didn't really plan on him eating, but Syd certainly planned on him eating it.
This is how we look everyday:)
Tyson counting down the days until the football season started, took the girls up to see the cougar and bought them the t-shirts they were wearing in the previous photo.
Hope put her shirt on all by herself
Our fun neighbors had some baby cows they had to feed twice a day so we got to go along one time. Syd was in heaven. Nothing like feeding cows in your princess dress.

3 comments:

Dubb Days said...

Wow I can't wait to see what the girls wore for Halloween--guess I'll find out in February:)!! Fun pictures. Looks like your kids definitley keep you laughing! Hope you are feeling well and that all is good. Some day our kids might actually play together:) love ya!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

where do i begin....im laughing so hard i have a side ache....the backdrop corndog eating priceless, the mascara, the swimsuit gidup has me in stiches and the concerned look on my daughters face is hilarious!!! thanku for sharing!!! you really know how to enjoy life!!

Unknown said...

i love it all! and i love you all!!!