Monday, November 30, 2009

The next Lewis child is?

A baby Boy!!! Sydney was so excited to find out that it was another sister. She has been adament the whole time that is was going to be a girl. So when I sat her down and explained to her that she was going to have a baby brother her very excited face melted very quickly into sobs. She explained to me that boys aren't pretty. I told her that he could be a prince and that she could help name him. For whatever reason that did the trick and she has been happy about him coming ever since.

7 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Congratulations on the baby boy! Nothing like throwing the opposite gender in with two girls to offset the balance!

Kara said...

YEA!!! Congrats! Won't he be a lucky boy to have 3 mommmies!? Seriously, that is really exciting news!

Shelby said...

So much fun!! I am so excited for you!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

i can't wait for the little sir!!

The Nash's said...

BOYS RULE...GIRLS DROOL :) just kidding.

Dubb Days said...

Oh how fun. Just remember when he pees in his eye--that his pee is sterile:) Oh the girls are going to adore him, maybe more than you want at times. I be ty is excited!

Jae said...

Congrats! I'm pregnant with my 3rd, but we won't be finding out. We like to keep it a surprise.
Glad to hear you'll be having a boy. Should be fun, after having two girls. :)