Saturday, November 1, 2008

I need to quickly explain why all of my post's are video's.  I have a camera that is supposed to be a good camera but it makes me want to say not just one swear word but a whole slew of them every time I take a picture.  I am hoping that for my birthday I can convince my people's to get me a camera that actually takes decent pictures.  So sorry about all the videoage.  I don't even have a decent picture of Hope's birthday parties.  Luckily my brother got some cute one's and my cousin Alyssa as well.  Yes I have changed the settings and even people who know what they are doing have changed the settings for me and everyone agrees it just doesn't work so well.

4 comments:

Erin said...

I feel the same way about my camera too! I'm hoping for a new one for my birthday or Christmas too! It was good to see you guys at the party last night. I have a copy of that picture for you (see my blog). Let me know what your email is and I'll send you a copy or you can just copy it from my blog. :)

AJ said...

What model is it?

Dubb Days said...

Once again--I think you are crazy taking in strays, but whatever suits your fancy:) I think it is funny that Tyson let in a stray cat, but he has problems with a dog.

Kara said...

Those videos are so funny! I didn't realize the cat was in the stroller being crashed into the glass door, but once I saw the little guy, it brought the humor to a whole new level!!