Saturday, November 8, 2008

So something that I found a little humorous happened the other day.  I have been wondering if I should share it or not because some people might be offended but oh well I guess.  So I was sitting on the toilet taking care of business and talking to my older brother Kurt.  He was telling me the address to some place he wanted me to go, in the meantime Sydney is in the bathroom with me of course singing me happy birthday as I take care of business.  Anyway I inform Kurt that he will have to text it to me later because I am on the pot and I can't write it down.  Then it hit me that he probably still get's to go to the bathroom all by himself and he unfortunately probably never gets happy birthday sung to him while he is going to the bathroom.  I think that he was pretty jealous.  Being a mom is so wonderful isn't it.

3 comments:

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

iv experience that many a time, with sydney. i belieive she insist on joining us because that's the only time she can truely have all of our attention. in a way hold us hostage, to sing any song she wants. most of all the classic sydney favorite.... "happy birthday to you" i love it! thank you for sharing, it made my day. love yas, can't wait to see you all tonight.

Joy ~ Kurt said...

LOL~
That's awesome! I just love you Calli!

glenna said...

Calli, Tyson and princesses,
Calli, you make me laugh...always...have you sung in the bathroom (shower, especially)yourself, lately? It's accoustical....try it! Okay, so,yes, I have. You have all been so blessed to be able to have such sweet memories of raising all of the little princesses together. The number of memories will change, but I can tell that memories forever will not. The cake is AMAZING, Calli, and not just because butterflies are my favorite! I love the whole family album! See you for Christmas and family time, again! Love you bunches, Auntie