Thursday, November 27, 2008

So I really want to update my blog I am just having a hard time doing so.  So I am the hardest person to surprise with a gift in the whole world but Tyson was able to successfully surprise me with the canon camera of my dreams.  It has been a little intimidating but I am so excited about it.  So I have to say that my amazing Sydney girl is potty trained, sleeps in a big girl bed, and ditched the bink ( during the day anyway, I don't have the heart to take it away from her when she goes to sleep yet!)  She is so much fun I thought she talked a lot before but now that she doesn't have to talk around her bink she talks all the time and sings even more of the time.

Charee and her darling family moved away on Mon.  I have had the funnest couple of day's with Charee and Chloe,  Charee would come over around 8:30 and we would play all day and all night.  I really am going to miss them.  I am so proud of them for having the faith and trust to embark on such a journey.  I know that they are going to be blessed and become even more of an awesome little family.  

I am in the Young Women right now and I love it.  It has been totally intimidating but I have learned so much.  It is pretty cool to have the opportunity to try and influence people when they are at such a crucial time in their lives.  If any of you have any idea's that you would like the youth to hear about let me know I would love the input.  Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving Day!!

6 comments:

AJ said...

Where did they move? Happy Thanksgiving too!

Ashley said...

How exciting! Way to go Sydney! Can't wait to see photos from your new camera. We miss you guys.

glenna said...

Calli, Ty and sweetpeas, i told everyone at the family dinner about Sydney's "whaaa" as she spread her arms and presented to me her "new big girl bed." It was a memory I won't forget....forever. We missed you at dinner, but know that you had good memories with the rest of your family. At least I got a hug on Thanksgiving day. loves to all, auntie

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

i made you cry how awesome is that!!!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

miss you!!! so much and thinking of the girls please always update your blog so i can see them and you guys!!!

Dubb Days said...

camera of your dreams and no pics?!
Next time, huh?! Sounds like you are doing well and the kiddos. Missed seeing you when we came out.Let me know when you want to come play here!
Oh and advice for the Young Woman--just listen to them. Truly listen and you will hear their needs.
I bet the girls love yoou!