Saturday, November 1, 2008

This is Chloe and Hope.  So they are going to move very far away from us in about 3 weeks.  I am so excited for them because I believe that it is the right thing for them to do but I will miss them terribly.  If any of you have seen the movie The Holiday I am pretty much Cameron Diaz when it comes to how beautiful she is I mean when it comes to her inability to cry and I almost cried today talking to Charee about them moving.  Chloe brings out a side of Hope that no one else does.  I love it she is so funny when they are together.

4 comments:

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

im opposite of you, im crying right now just reading that, i just have to come visit alot.. i'll miss you sooooo terribly and i'll miss witnessing the gils sweet friendship on a weekly basis

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

im still crying

Joy ~ Kurt said...

LOL LOL LOL~ That was the BEST video ever! How cute! I cry just thinking about you and Charee being separated! SAD! I love you both!

Joy ~ Kurt said...

I have to keep watching the 2nd bath video! It is way too cute! Her little hand just quickly grabs on to Hope's skin! It cracks me up!